With over 20 years of corporate experience, Robin has accumulated valuable insight and know-how into the different workings, systems and cultures of public, private and non-profit organisations. Robin has held different roles in operations, strategic planning, marketing, people and project management, change and crisis management, coaching and training, mainly in healthcare, culture and arts, and voluntary welfare organisations. Robin is a fully trained and certified Business Continuity Management trainer and planner.
What sets Robin apart is his ability to synergise his experiences from various sectors to deliver high standard and excellent results. His capabilities have also proven to be resourceful in mustering the resources and assistance needed in ensuring the completion of all projects entrusted to him.
Robin is fluent in both English and Mandarin with basic language skills in Japanese. He is also conversant in Chinese dialects, namely Hakka, Hokkien and Cantonese. In his personal time, Robin enjoys practising and teaching Yoga, reading, photography and travelling.
- Masters of Science in Industrial and Organisational Psychology and HRM, Baruch College, City University of New York, USA
- Masters in Business Administration, University of Hull, UK
- Bachelor of Social Science (Hons), National University of Singapore
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)
- Associate Member, Business Continuity Institute, UK
- Certified DISC Practitioner
- Certified Hogan Assessment User