Career Guidance & Higher Education Consulting
Justus has more than two and a half decades of practical and solid HR experience behind him. Having held leadership roles in 8 of those years, in industries as diverse as Telecommunications, Infocom Technology, Engineering and Financial and Educational sectors, as well as in the creative, arts and social sectors.
Justus’ professional strength and core expertise is in career and performance planning and coaching, built through extensive work with high-performing talents and leaders.
Backed with sound, in-depth knowledge in the key HR functional areas including Recruitment, Strategic Resourcing, Talent and Performance Development and Management, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Justus coaches clients to both discover their ideal career pathways and maximize performance.
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Honours), National University of Singapore
- Bachelor of Arts, National University of Singapore
- Certificate in IAC Coaching Masteries
- Certificate in Harrison Assessments
- Certificate in Career Development Facilitation (NCDA)
- Professional Member of National Career Development Association (US)
- Professional Member of Career Development Association of Singapore
Years of experience: 27
Specializations: Leadership, Career Development, Interpersonal Skills, Communication
Sampling of clients served: SingTel, Infocomm Development Authority, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Institute of Technology, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants, National Arts Council