Career Guidance & Higher Education Consulting
Originally from Ukraine, Helen successfully applied and was accepted to multiple courses, schools and universities in the UK, Europe and Canada. She has lived in 8 countries, teaching English and preparing students for university admissions. She has extensive experience conducting ESL courses, business and academic writing training, as well as test prep for admissions purposes. Helen utilizes her experience in journalism, copywriting and editing to design high quality coaching materials.
This vast background enables Helen to assist her clients in highlighting their individuality and strengths, putting their best foot forward during the application and interview processes.
Helen brings an academically rigorous background, as well as a creative, friendly and engaging character. In addition to travelling, photography, Muay Thai and Krav Maga, Helen spends her time studying the Italian language, arts and art therapy, as well as conducting research for her PhD in educational psychology.
- Master’s in Philology (English and German Languages) and World Literature, Kyiv National Linguistic University (Ukraine)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), International Management Institute-Kyiv (Ukraine)
- University of Cambridge Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Teacher Training Course, St. George International (UK)
- Intensive Training Course in Design and Copywriting, British Higher School of Art and Design
Years of experience: 17
Specializations: English as a Second Language, Writing, Communication, Interpersonal Skills, Emotional Intelligence, Admissions Coaching
Sampling of clients served: European Business Association, International Centre for Financial and Economic Development of Wolters Kluwer Group, the BBC, Open International University of Human Development