Career Guidance & Life Coaching
With over 20 years of experience in training, facilitation and organizational development, Philip is described by participants as captivating, passionate, focused, and outcome-oriented.
He has delivered 1500 hours of training, benefitting more than 5400 participants from all walks of life. Some notable training intervention achievements have included facilitating management teams to formulate vision and mission, developing dozens of project work teams, improving junior leadership competencies, etc.
Philip has also earned an “Outstanding Life Coach” recognition from the Singapore government’s “Save the Children” programme. As a veteran Business Excellence lead assessor, he brings a wealth of knowledge for learning and sharing into trainings.
- Master of Science degree in Training, University of Leicester (UK)
- Bachelor of Science in Double Physics, National University of Singapore
- Diploma in Personnel Management, International Correspondence Schools (UK)
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)
- Certified Professional Facilitator & Trainer, Master Trainer Institute of New York (USA)
- Advanced Certified Behavioral Coach, The Institute for Motivational Living (USA)
- Master Facilitator of Structured Teamwork, Performance Resources (USA)
Years of experience: 24
Specializations: Leadership, Interpersonal Skills, Communication, Emotional Intelligence
Sampling of clients served: Texas Instruments Singapore, Micron Semiconductor Asia, ST Engineering, Victoria School