Career Guidance & Life Coaching
Ben has given speeches to as well as trained and mentored more than 100,000 individuals.
After launching his career in IT, he pursued his interest in the culinary arts and explored sales and business development, finally finding his calling in training and education. With this diverse background, Ben is able to engage people from all walks of life. An expressive and open trainer, he uses storytelling and hands-on activities to transfer key learnings to his audience. Ben’s deep appreciation for life brings positive and inspirational energy to those he touches.
- Bachelor in Information Technology, Queensland University of Technology (Australia)
- Specialist Diploma in Counseling Psychology, ACC School of Counseling and Psychology
- DISC Certified Consultant in Human Behaviour
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment
- Certificate in Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Years of experience: 13
Specializations: Emotional Intelligence, Leadership, Communication, Career Development
Sampling of clients served: CARE Singapore, MindChamps, Nanyang Polytechnic